One of the common problems AbcSubmit users encounter is to send newsletter emails to people who previously filled their forms or people who bought products from their eCommerce forms. There are really great web tools to create and send email newsletters, and one of them is MailChimp.
MailChimp is a great web tool to build and send beautiful email newsletters or announcements to your web site users and customers. So, instead of implementing a newsletter feature ourselves, we decided to integrate with MailChimp.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing form or create a new one.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up and then create your desired form to connect with MailChimp.
3. After creating your form, click on Integrations at the top of your screen to open AbcSubmit integrations menu.
4. Select MailChimp from the left sidebar to open MailChimp configuration screen.
5. Log in to your MailChimp account and click on your MailChimp profile -> Profile -> Extras -> API keys to get your API key.
6. Copy your MailChimp API key and paste it to AbcSubmit integration, then click Connect.
7. After clicking Connect, the available fields from MailChimp will appear to map with your form fields.
8. Choose a MailChimp subscribers list where you want your contacts to be sent to. Map your AbcSubmit form fields with the MailChimp available fields then make sure you Enable the integration.